Dark Mode

THEdonkey0515

What do you guys think? Looks like UT will be sporting these Saturday night.
I personally like it on Halloween weekend just every other year or so.

Also fans are wanting to checker Neyland In black/Orange.

Hate to have to miss some of this game, I have a LBL hunt Saturday. Glad it's a 7pm kickoff should catch some of it.

Screenshot_20221025-174618_Facebook.jpg

THEdonkey0515

And I do like the checkering. I think the black and orange would look awesome

Hate Penn State but always love the look of their white out crowd. Only think that comes close to orange and white checkerboard look IMO
Photos showing what Neyland would look like checkerd in Black/Orange is awesome. I'm sure the players & recruits would love it.

Vols gonna play a minimum of 13 games this year. Long as 11 or 12 of those are in the traditional uniforms I'm fine with it. I don't want them to get carried away with it.

K-dub

I love it. Got my dark mode t shirt at the start of the season. I will proudly have it on display Saturday.

volsfan1976

I'll wear my lucky orange and white checkered shirt Friday, then Saturday I will have my other lucky orange shirt on. Been doing that for years, it hasn't worked very well until this year.
Thats funny because I'm the same way. I have worn the same shirt every Saturday since the first game. Got it ready for tomorrow night. My wife says I'm crazy because of some of the things I do during the game, but sometimes they work.lol

Latest posts