CZ Mach-2 up and running

Tar12

To say I am pleased with the accuracy of this rifle would be a huge understatement! This thing is a laser! No excuses accurate! After dialing it in which took 6 shots I proceeded to shoot this 50 yard group...

IMG_2130_zpsufivny7j.jpg

Now its time to crack some squirrel craniums.... :D

larry ipock

That is impressive! I want one. Still trying to justify paying that much for a squirrel rifle. But as someone said, only accurate rifles are interesting.

Tar12

Rjratliff1975":2nmg7vas said:
Wow that's awesome! Shouldn't be hard for you to post up some more squirrel limit pics with that gun!
Putting pressure on me now! lol I am awaiting for my custom bolt handles that I had made for our CZs to arrive monday. The squirrels have had a slight reprieve... :lol:

Tar12

larry ipock":296nrx9o said:
That is impressive! I want one. Still trying to justify paying that much for a squirrel rifle. But as someone said, only accurate rifles are interesting.
I use to feel the same way about scopes...I spent a small fortune on inferior scopes trying to save a buck..No more....I buy a scope with a bare minimum of a Lifetime warranty. A one time buy...thats exactly the way I feel about CZ rifles....one time buy.