Cz 600 rifle close out

Dennis

These are $349 after the $100 rebate. Sub-moa guarantee and adjustable trigger. Built-in picatinny bases. Threaded barrel. Don't know how you can go wrong at this price.

Tenntrapper

I am a huge CZ fan, but just can't get behind the 600. The 527, 550, 557, and the rimfire are GTG. The 600 has an aluminum receiver...and that just doesn't seem durable long term for a centerfire. Guess I'm not the only one that feels that way...the 600 has been a major flop. There was also a major recall on them...thinking maybe a safety issue.
I would gladly pay more for the 550s and 527s.

Tenntrapper

The $100 rebate is only good until Dec 31. Wonder if they will be back in stock in time before the rebate expires.
There is a few cals available at kygunco.com for 499. I imagine it's a factory rebate(don't know for sure) and would work if bought from them. Kygun doesn't charge tax or shipping, so would likely end up cheaper that way. Just a thought

Tenntrapper

Why why why did they stop making the 527 😭😭
Because people are...(I'll leave this part blank)
Just look in this forum...how many people refuse to buy a foreign made gun.... regardless of quality. The 550 and 527 are CRF actions...and are more expensive to manufacture. People would rather spend 3-400 more on a win 70 classic or Ruger 77(both CRF actions)...or buy one of the budget rifles now available.

Just my opinion...but if given the choice, I would buy a 550 or 527 over a Ruger 77 any day. Only reason I might buy the m70 would be...I like the beauty of the featherweight, otherwise...CZ all the way. And yes...I've owned a few of each of them.

Latest posts