Sold/Expired CZ 452

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Looking to sell one of my CZ 452's. This is one that I had the barrel cut to 17 inches and it is threaded for suppressor use.
The gun has proabably had 3 boxes of CCI Standard Velocity shot thru it and to be honest, I have not shot it since I had the barrrel cut.
I sent the rifle to Triple River Gunsmithing for the barrel cut and the trigger job on it.
The gun will come with the Burris Signature Z rings and the J&P ring mounts.
If the buyer wants it, the gun has a Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 with the V Plex reticle already mounted.

The rifle and scope are in excellent condition with no dings, scratches or scuffs.
I have the original boxes for both scope and rifle.
I can send more pics if you want.

Rifle-$440
Scope-$225
Rifle with scope together-$645

Kimber45

double browtine":ua9vp32e said:
Wish I had not already spent my tax refund on something else! That is a super nice gun! At least I posted before Kimber posts "l'll take it!" :poke:

Kimber saw it last night lol... and was drooling then. I spent my mad money on a John Deere Gator this weekend so now I need to sell a few myself ..

This rifle is awesome!

rem270

Kimber45":395wp8vd said:
double browtine":395wp8vd said:
Wish I had not already spent my tax refund on something else! That is a super nice gun! At least I posted before Kimber posts "l'll take it!" :poke:

Kimber saw it last night lol... and was drooling then. I spent my mad money on a John Deere Gator this weekend so now I need to sell a few myself ..

This rifle is awesome!
This is exactly what I've been looking for! If I hadn't spent all my $$$ fixing up my wife's new Jeep how I want it I'd be all over this. Looks like I won't buy anything for a while now :D

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Gun is now sold. Thx will try to PayPal tonight if I can figger out how.

Scope is still available if someone wants it.

Latest posts