Cva issues

backwoods7

My blackhorn breachplug came in today so i got my optima V2 out to install it and didnt get that far. For some reason my hammer wont chocolate chip cookie at all. I tried it with and without the barrel on the frame. Kinda bums me out i really like this inline. I tried cleaning it best i could but no change. Hooefully cva will be some help but ive never herd anything about their customer service. Anybody got any idea what could be the issue?

Crazyeye

My dads did the same thing. We found a busted primer had lodged itself in there someway. I think we took a small pick and got it out. I cannot remember if you can take the trigger assembly out or not. I would try blowing it out with compressed air.

Sent from Space

Bgbuckhntr84

CVA customer service are top notch...I bought accura last year and the camo was coming off of the stock, called them up explained the problem, and they sent me a brand new stock no questions asked...to further please me they told me to keep the original stock as well so I put the replacment in the safe...

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I'll second them having great customer service. Broke the breaching lever on my Wolf, shipped it in and had it back in about a month. They also replaced the hammer spring and a couple other small parts while they had it.

hillbillyfab

I gotta chime in on this, I had a front sight get damaged on a Wolf. I emailed them about buying a new one from them. They wouldn't hear of that, instead wanted my address to mail a free replacement. CVA top notch customer service!

backwoods7

I talked to CVA today they told me to try clean it with some borescrubber, i told him that i did and it still wouldnt function so he said send it in and they would either repair or replace it that i should have it back within 2 weeks. Ill let yall know how it gos

FrontierGander

did you get the tool to torque down the breech plug? You have to seat the plug HARD and then back it out and install by finger pressure.

GMB54

I doubt the tool is the problem in this case. I almost typed the same response.

My blackhorn breachplug came in today so i got my optima V2 out to install it and didnt get that far. For some reason my hammer wont chocolate chip cookie at all. I tried it with and without the barrel on the frame

GMB54

drawforce":142enazg said:
mine did the same thing, breech plug wasn't all the way in all though it appeared to be.

Did yours also do it without the barrel in the frame? It appears the OP's did if im reading it correctly.

Jcalder

I'm glad y'all have had great CS with them. After I installed my bh plug I was getting tons of blow by. Emailed them to get some shims for the firing pin. Guy basically told me I needed to use white hots with power belts. When I asked him why I should use such a poor bullet his responses stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMB54

Jcalder":1xlph37y said:
I'm glad y'all have had great CS with them. After I installed my bh plug I was getting tons of blow by. Emailed them to get some shims for the firing pin. Guy basically told me I needed to use white hots with power belts. When I asked him why I should use such a poor bullet his responses stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be very curious to know how using WhiteHots and a Powerbelt is going to help blowby? Sounds like you talked to the same clueless CS person that couldn't tell me why using any amount of T7 FFFG was unsafe yet 3 pellets were fine. He told me to refer to the the powder manufacturer. My response was Hodgdon does not approve of 3 pellet loads but they do approve of FFFG in 50cals and they offer FFFG load data.

The phone went silent other than being told Hodgdon would need to warranty mine if i used any amount of T7 FFFG.