Current situation!!!!!

Sasquatch Boogie Outdoors

Man I have dedicated myself to this thing we shall see when the moment of truth arrives…
Good luck pal. Killed 1 last year with a homemade bow...incredible feeling..my current range with the 1 I built this year is 15yards. Haha.. i sure hope you get 1... and i really need therma cell. Dont know the 1st thing about them

tree_ghost

Good luck pal. Killed 1 last year with a homemade bow...incredible feeling..my current range with the 1 I built this year is 15yards. Haha.. i sure hope you get 1... and i really need therma cell. Dont know the 1st thing about them
Oh bud do yourself a huge favor and go get one from Walmart. They are a true game changer for early season and turkey hunting

You ain't gonna believe it.. done a hang and hunt this evening, walked in, changed my mind and move 100 yards....guess what just walked out 10 yards from where I was.....I'm stupid..headed my way but prolly wont make it before dark.

Sorry guys have to wait till morning. I'll look before church time. After getting home I realized my sight pin had moved causing me to hit far left, in front of the shoulder. He was quartering to me some so hopefully it's a single lung. No exit so minimal blood. I feel terrible about it.

Well I tracked before church, eating lunch then try again before evening church service. Not my usual routine but I have to give it my best effort out of respect to the ole boy. I'm not optimistic though. Very disappointed in myself

Latest posts