crossbows

deadeye 77

if you had a chance to purchase a crossbow and had to choose between 2 which would you take jaguar recurve crossbow or a Horton steel force crossbow would like to know never had one thanks :tu:

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
are those the only choices we get? Are you liking them or just because of the money?

I went with an Excalibur, but they are a lot of great crossbow for under $500, and even some good ones for $300 and less. Just my two cents, happy hunting.

rem270

Can't speak for the jaguar but can the Horton. I loved mine and killed many deer with it. My brother still uses it now. I bought a Wicked Ridge and really like it. Only reason for getting rid of the Horton was to by a lighter one.

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER

rem270":3ee851nd said:
Can't speak for the jaguar but can the Horton. I loved mine and killed many deer with it. My brother still uses it now. I bought a Wicked Ridge and really like it. Only reason for getting rid of the Horton was to by a lighter one.
Who makes the wicked ridge

rem270

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER":bvqze12l said:
rem270":bvqze12l said:
Who makes the wicked ridge
Tenpoint

deadeye 77

I picked the Horton steelforce for the money I guess they needed money or did not care got it for a good price under 50 dollars no string but it can be replaced got red dot sight as well.

Latest posts