Crossbow scopes

TreyB

Thinking about getting a new one for my wicked ridge. Thoughts?

Rakkin6

Hawkes are very good and so are the Range Master and Pro View from tenpoint. I have shot all 3 and have the Range master on my crossbow. I have heard good things about the Vortex crossbow scope also.

hillbillyfab

I'm glad you started this thread. I've only looked through the one that's on our Barnett. I kinda don't like it, all the lines on this one seem to be to busy for me. I've been thinking I want to make it a little simpler, less busy so to speak.

Mr.Bro

Buy a Hawke. Once you learn to set it you will know what the multiple reticles are for. Lighted reticle for 20 30 40 50 60 70 Yards. Range your target and pick the right reticle. No counting down from 20 to get to 50. Or just get a single reticle and guess where to hold it. Not shooting over 40 yards? Just get any cheap scope.

backyardtndeer

I'm glad you started this thread. I've only looked through the one that's on our Barnett. I kinda don't like it, all the lines on this one seem to be to busy for me. I've been thinking I want to make it a little simpler, less busy so to speak.
Replaced the scope that came with mine with a Nikon crossbolt. No comparison.

tnanh

I hated the scope that came on my excalibur. Too many lines and not super clear. I replaced mine with a Bushnell trs25 and am happy with it out to about 45 yards at least and I wont shoot a deer any further than that.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
If you are considering the TP Rangemaster scope go to Wyvern Creations website and look under the "scope take-offs" section. Buy with confidence at that site. Great customer service if you need advice or help. I have made purchases from there and have always been taken care of. I actually upgraded my scope and went with the Rangemaster. I like it and have had no problems. I do understand the Hawke's are very nice.

Crow Terminator

Whatever comes on the Mission Sub1s are junk. Not a fan but nearly every other one I have looked through is about the same as it. I'm not a fan of the scope magnification dial being what sets the yardage dots for it. Any slight bump or movement of it and all your marks are off. I marked mine but It's just another thing to add on the check list before shooting "make sure scope marks are still inline"

Jcalder

Whatever comes on the Mission Sub1s are junk. Not a fan but nearly every other one I have looked through is about the same as it. I'm not a fan of the scope magnification dial being what sets the yardage dots for it. Any slight bump or movement of it and all your marks are off. I marked mine but It's just another thing to add on the check list before shooting "make sure scope marks are still inline"
I've thought about taping mine. That would solve the bumping issue

Mr.Bro

1 little bump is not going to knock the Hawke adjustment dial off. Hard enough to turn it by hand. Anyways a little white out dot on the scope for easy way to look and see if its been " knocked off".

Latest posts