Crazy story here GRAPHIC

gobblesandgrunts

94f37d61435d140207e8e2eec87163eb.jpg

8c06c477ddc3386931e9dc163baf31b7.jpg

So my dad found this story on Facebook. I dont have a Facebook or know if this story is even real but sounded legit when I read it. Basically this guy shot this buck, walked up to it and the deer wasn't dead. The buck split his head open with his horns or so the story says. Make sure your deer is dead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
It may be real but a gash like that in your head you think there'd be a lot more blood all over his clothes.... No blood on deers antlers either..

tree_ghost

The cuts on guys head appear to be clean and razor like...not what I imagine a "gored" person to look like...Just my .02

Roost 1

This story is true. My taxidermist has the rack, which does have the guys blood on it.
Guy says he jumped on the deer, I'm not sure why. The G2 is bladed and is razor sharp.
I've always heard if you are gonna be stupid, you better be tough....

gobblesandgrunts

Roost 1":2z1x0zrj said:
This story is true. My taxidermist has the rack, which does have the guys blood on it.
Guy says he jumped on the deer, I'm not sure why. The G2 is bladed and is razor sharp.
I've always heard if you are gonna be stupid, you better be tough....
Lol that's the truth. Sorry about double post. Guess we don't get information as fast as some folks lol

Latest posts