coyote question

easttnbuckmaster

Well there is obviously a coyote problem on this new farm I'm hunting. I 3 is my 3rd time hunting it, and I have seen them every time. And I ain't been able to get a shot with my bow. My question is, would it be legal for me to bring my rifle over here this evening and light them up, or do I have to use my bow since it is deer season?

easttnbuckmaster

I guess another question I have is, should I pack up and leave after I see them. Whats the odds of a deer coming thru once they have came thru. Never really delt with this before.

TRIGGER

I'm sure it's not legal to carry your gun. But someone else can answer for sure. I think the subject has been talked about over in the Twra forum recently. As far as seeing deer I have seen deer and coyote within five min of each other.

easttnbuckmaster

well it may not be a problem now, cause it sounds like the farmer on the next farm over just put the smackdown on something with a high powered rifle, and that's the way they were going. I hope he got some of them. And I REALLY hope he wasn't shooting at the big buck I'm setting here waitin on.

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Last year i shot a coyote with my bow and before i could get another arrow nocked i had a buck coming down thd same trail shot the buck the same spot the yote was standing all happened within 2min so i would stay even after you have seen them

Latest posts