Couple from OH property

Tracker56

Hey yall - I haven't posted in a while. Been kind of a crazy 2015. Bought land in OH in Nov '14 and then got a job offer to move to TX 2 weeks later that I could not turn down. So in Feb we relocated from Spring Hill, TN to Little Elm, TX. Haven't found anywhere to hunt in Tx but my brother is feeding my addiction by running my cameras for me in OH since he is local. I will be making at least 2 trips back to hunt and I have a bucks that have me pretty excited. Here are a couple that I hope to see from the stand!

Attachments

• IMAG0559.JPG
    IMAG0559.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 998
  • IMAG0752.JPG
    IMAG0752.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 994
  • IMAG1026.JPG
    IMAG1026.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 996

tree_ghost

If like to go to Ohio next season. How many years have you hunted there? What's your past success been like?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Tracker56

This will be the first season I really get to hunt this property. Between closing on the land, travel, sick kids, new job I only got 4-5 sits on the new land last year. Good thing I got to stick a nice TN 8pt last year, it made me a little less crazy to be in the stand. :) My brother owns land a 1.5 miles as the crow flies from mine and we have seen the same bucks on camera and in neighboring fields. His bucks the last 3 years were 125", 132" & 152". We are managing each to not to shoot anything under 3.5 and trying to get all the neighbors on board as well. It wouldn't be out of the question for one of us to arrow a gross boone in the next couple years, and on our own land to boot.

Latest posts