Food Plots Corn and New Plots

muddyboots

Corn Planted May 24th

Field 1 - Mid thigh high

Field 2 - Chest High

Just put ammonium nitrate too them.

We hired a guy with a bobcat and a thing on the front that just destroys whatever is in its path. LOL. I don't know what u call it but it is awesome.

Plot 1

Plot 2

He made another plot and cleared some roads. Didn't take that thing no time. Trying to make a good place better.

tn droptine

Do you have any pics from what it looked like before the bobcat did its work? Been thinking about doing something like that myself, just haven't decided between doing it that way or hiring a dozer.

Corn's looking good! With all the rain we've been getting this year it should make for some great plots to hunt over!

muddyboots

No I don't have pics before he started. I didn't get down there til yesterday afternoon and he was finished by 1:30. It basically was tall grass, stumps, and tree tops and briars and small saplings. On the corn its amazing in the difference in the growth rates of the 2 fields planted on the same day and with the same seed.

hitek7

We planted corn as well on May 24th. Last weekend it was all head high. Planted some 3 weeks later and it was just shin high.

Latest posts