COON HUNTING

Lilbuckgetter

Looking for land to coon hunt around Smith/Putnam/White/Wilson/Jackson/Dekalb counties. If ur having issues with coons eating ur crops, or on ur feeders let me know. 15yrs of coon hunting experience, dog won't run/bother ur deer either!!

Huntaholic

TREE MY DOG! I miss it but I dont miss all the aggravation. Tell ya what, send me a PM and we will talk. Ive got places in all those counties plus a couple more to hunt.

Huntaholic

When I first started I wanted to kill every coon we treed, which suited my dogs fine, but as I progressed, I quit killing very many and instead saved them for competition hunting spots. By the time I quit I hardly ever killed a coon. In fact, I might, or might not, have turned close to 100 over the years loose on spots that I could hunt. With the rapid decline of the turkey population, lets just say Ive got some places that need some coons thinned out. Back when I competition hunted, it was my cast you had to beat to win the hunt. When you can put 4 to 6 coons on the card in a 2 hour hunt, you were a force to be reckoned with. I didnt always win but the cast I guided almost always did. Youve got to have coons to do that! Ive guided casts from Murfreesboro to Jamestown and my casts always placed.

timberjack86

I used to competition hunt years ago, got out of coon hunting completely until last year. Got some curs for bear and hogs and they also love coons. I've helped thin some coon's out on one of my buddies turkey lease. They track silent and usually catch the coon on the ground. Which is fine by me since we are assassinating coons. My nephew who is a competition hunter with his fancy pedigree hounds hates my curs. Especially since they smoked him on a meat hunt last year 🤣

Latest posts