Congrats Vols

RobbyW

As an Arkansas fan I will always root against the Vols. The 1998 Clint Stoerner fumble is still burned in my mind. That fumble gave Tn the 98 national championship. I always hated it for Burlsworth, who always took the blame. Burlsworth was everything that was right with college football.

That said I think this TN team is pretty darn good. I think they have a shot at Georgia. As much as I dispose the Vols I like Hooker. He is for real, and is hard to root against.

Displaced_Vol

I thought we were in for a dog fight after our 2nd possession that had 3 penalties & UK responded by running it down our throats for that TD.
It was an early example of the competing styles but credit to the Vols they had other plans and never looked back. We were good on offense but could have been better. Defense played really, really well.
Week to week. Been a hell of a good time so far.

7mm08

As an Arkansas fan I will always root against the Vols. The 1998 Clint Stoerner fumble is still burned in my mind. That fumble gave Tn the 98 national championship. I always hated it for Burlsworth, who always took the blame. Burlsworth was everything that was right with college football.

That said I think this TN team is pretty darn good. I think they have a shot at Georgia. As much as I dispose the Vols I like Hooker. He is for real, and is hard to root against.
We also beat Syracuse on a last second field goal….. wasn't as dominating as some would think, but it takes luck to go undefeated.

PalsPal

I was shocked to look at the box score and see Rodriguez only had 64 yards rushing. Seemed like he was going to have at least 100 easy. I'd take him on my team every day of the week.

There were a few times when I thought the Cats should have rode him until we stopped him.

Glad they didn't.

Not sure what's up with Levis. I know he was injured earlier, and maybe he got dinged up again. Or, maybe he's shook mentally.

He just hasn't lived up to the #1 projected NFL qb pick.

PalsPal

Not sure if they showed it on TV, but the men's bball team ramped up the bball rivalry when they were recognized for winning the SEC tourney.

As they were getting their ovation, they turned and walked toward the KY fan section and gave them the #1 finger. That went over well!

Gravey

Not sure if they showed it on TV, but the men's bball team ramped up the bball rivalry when they were recognized for winning the SEC tourney.

As they were getting their ovation, they turned and walked toward the KY fan section and gave them the #1 finger. That went over well!
We were sitting on the same end but opposite corner. The good sport in me really wishes they hadn't done that but the competitive side of me loved it.

encore06

Any that is why I, a UT alumni, could never root for the Vols.

Latest posts