Congrats Gamecocks!

PalsPal

It's much appreciated that it was a merciless bludgeoning , instead of an agonizing nail biter that might have resulted in a bad call tainting a game.

Have to give Beamer credit. He did a heck of a job getting his guys ready especially after their game last week.

Not sure what Banks did to not be able to play, but we sure missed him, although Rattler was incredible so it might not have made much of a difference.

Hope Hendon's knee isn't an ACL, but even if it isn't, I'd say he needs to shut it down for the year and get ready for the NFL.

As disappointing as this is, it's still been a great ride.

I'm worried about Vandy!

prstide

#cocksbyfiddy

Attachments

• F21F3FDF-0FC1-45C4-9E8F-9D7A856DB086.jpeg
    F21F3FDF-0FC1-45C4-9E8F-9D7A856DB086.jpeg
    383 KB · Views: 39

prstide

An old fashioned, unexpected @$$ whipping.
UT better be ready for Vandy. Milton still looked to be the same guy he was last year when he got in the game tonight. Vandy is on a 2 game SEC opponent winning streak which is more than UT can claim at this point. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Gravey

Been at hunting lease since Friday at lunch and have spotty service at best so couldn't get ESPN app to load. Knew they were down at half and woke up this morning to hunt and had a sea of text messages about it. Kinda glad I didn't see it because it sounds like the gamecocks did what they wanted when they wanted. Heard about Hooker going down late with his knee so hopefully it's ok. Regardless congrats to South Carolina. Vols need to pull it together or Vandy gonna end on a 3-game SEC win streak! GBO! 🍊

Mescalero

Hate seeing Hendon Hooker getting injured. Hate it for any player, but he seems like such a fine young man. The non-contact injuries seem to be the worst. Hope it's just a sprain. Any word?

Last edited:

PalsPal

Kinda glad I didn't see it because it sounds like the gamecocks did what they wanted when they wanted.

They did. It was like we reverted to last year's defense, where we couldn't slow them down and you'd say, "If we can hold them to a fg!" Nope, touchdown.

"Well, maybe this time!" Nope

"This time?" Nope!

You know it's bad when the announcers keep doing the math to see what we'd need.

And, I don't know what was up with Banks not playing, but it must have been a punishment of some sort because he didnt make the trip. Not that he would've made much of a difference, but he might.

BamaProud

An old fashioned, unexpected @$$ whipping.
UT better be ready for Vandy. Milton still looked to be the same guy he was last year when he got in the game tonight. Vandy is on a 2 game SEC opponent winning streak which is more than UT can claim at this point. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Gamecocks redefined the definition of a skull dragging last night.

cbhunter

There are some tough rumors going around about why Banks didn't travel. Hope they are just that. Rumors
I think there is some legs to it, just not sure on specifics. Post game presser, Heupel said "this one needs to hurt these guys, and it needs to hurt the guys that didn't make the trip"

Maybe not word for word but I think there is something to that statement

PalsPal

I think there is some legs to it, just not sure on specifics. Post game presser, Heupel said "this one needs to hurt these guys, and it needs to hurt the guys that didn't make the trip"

Maybe not word for word but I think there is something to that statement

I heard the same thing and know he was talking about Banks.

Latest posts