For Sale COLT AR-15 9mm

BMan

Never knew there was such a thing. I'm not interested in buying, but any chance of posting up a picture of the magazine showing the follower and top? That would be interesting to see.

Yota

Oh my lord... :D

I'm serious, though. The ARs look like they have a normal bay for the magazine, I'm just wondering how the heck they compensated for a 9mm round.

Jon said he's good for any expense.

These take Colt SMG mags. This is a civ AR version of the short 9mm machine guns Colt built to contend w HK MP5s and similar. Thr original colt mags were modified Uzi mags. The current colt mag mags are plentiful and not super expensive on gunbroker/similar. And there are many aftermarket option. Google "colt doe smg" to see a cool weapon that came out of this project. Cheers to seller, oddball but very capable guns.

BMan

These take Colt SMG mags. This is a civ AR version of the short 9mm machine guns Colt built to contend w HK MP5s and similar. Thr original colt mags were modified Uzi mags. The current colt mag mags are plentiful and not super expensive on gunbroker/similar. And there are many aftermarket option. Google "colt doe smg" to see a cool weapon that came out of this project. Cheers to seller, oddball but very capable guns.

Cool. I looked it up real quick and it said the well has pinned inserts to allow the narrower magazines to work.

That's all I was trying to figure out - how the heck were they feeding 9X19 rounds in a magazine well designed for 5.56X45 rounds.

Latest posts