College GameDay

PalsPal

Punt. The. Dang. Ball. And pin them deep! Don't give it to them at your 49. Field position field position. 🤬

He did it twice. I kept thinking that he had a fake drawn up for the punter, who is supposed to be a great athlete, but I guess not. And why not have Joe be under center and do the tush push? It's virtually unstoppable.

What's sad though, is this game was very winnable, even with the obvious officiating, but I think he let the pressure get to him.

Lastly, Joe played well enough to win it, so there's hope for the rest of the season, even GA.

Gravey

Their red zone struggles kill them but I'll take the first half result. Just gotta come out with the same intensity in the 2nd half and finish. A lot of ball left to play.
Guess I should've done the halftime speech. Some of the play calling has me scratching my head. Going for it twice on 4th down and not getting under center blows my mind. Officiating is what it is. In the end bama flipped the momentum to start the second half and never let up so congrats to them.

volboy

He did it twice. I kept thinking that he had a fake drawn up for the punter, who is supposed to be a great athlete, but I guess not. And why not have Joe be under center and do the tush push? It's virtually unstoppable.

What's sad though, is this game was very winnable, even with the obvious officiating, but I think he let the pressure get to him.

Lastly, Joe played well enough to win it, so there's hope for the rest of the season, even GA.
Reminded me of the days Johnny Majors coached against the turds :mad:

PalsPal

The SEC office on Monday. 😁!

GIF by Election 2020

buckaroo

You're pitiful, I don't have a dog in this fight but watched the whole game. You can't admit yall got outplayed by a long shot in the second half?
Really?
You're pitiful, I don't have a dog in this fight but watched the whole game. You can't admit yall got outplayed by a long shot in the second half?
sounds like you do, and dont know football

bloodtrailing

Milton had a heck of a first half. Some great catches as well. Play calling changes to more inside runs. That was odd.

Latest posts