Cocktail Party... aka UGA vs UF

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm looking forward to it. Even though UF is down, I don't expect them to lay down. It will be a slug fest, as UF still has a good D. I hope that Gurley is back, but I still feel good with Chubb and Douglas carrying the ball. I say UGA 28, UF 17.

PalsPal

Really really really hope Muschamp could get over his UGA 0'fer to possibly save his job but I'm afraid the team has quit on him once again.

24-7 dogs

THEdonkey0515

Think the freshman QB will give them a spark and a new look kinda like Dobbs did last night to help them not get completely killed in Knoxville . But uga is the better team and upsets do.happen but don't see UF getting the win think they will hang around a little but uga wins
13-28 uga

TeamMainStreet

I watched last years game on SEC network. There were like 8 personal foul penalties during the game with 2 or 3 near fights breaking out. I might watch just see who gets knocked out lol.

darn2ten

baddnole said:
I sure hate Florida but would like to see them beat GA. Does GA have all their players out of jail now? I think Florida's are. Must have cost them alot of money to get Treon back as QB.
Dude, I hope your trying to be funny! Everybody knows there's not a more crooked football team in America than FSU lead by Rapeis Wilson.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
darn2ten said:
baddnole said:
I sure hate Florida but would like to see them beat GA. Does GA have all their players out of jail now? I think Florida's are. Must have cost them alot of money to get Treon back as QB.
Dude, I hope your trying to be funny! Everybody knows there's not a more crooked football team in America than FSU lead by Rapeis Wilson.

The difference with UGA and most other teams is that they will suspend or expel their student athletes if they get out of line. More than 1 national pundit has commented on the fact that UGA suspends too many of their players and that they should "just win," and let their players play

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Btw, most of the ones that were arrested are no longer a part if the team. And the Athens PD is known for being very tough on student athletes, while many of the other major universities are known for covering for their players (read "FSU"). Most are playing for Auburn or Louisville now

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Yeah, it was definitely a momentum changer. I felt that UGA should have gone for it earlier on 4th and short, but ended up getting the turnover and apparently missed the FG. That let the wind out of their sails, then came the fake FG

THEdonkey0515

EastTNHunter said:
Let's see if UGA can make some halftime adjustments, or if UF keeps all of the Mo
IF they would have scored right before the half and them getting the ball back at the half instead of running 3 times and out. Florida would have had an amazing chance to keep the game in there hands It's gonna close

Latest posts