Coaching duos

PillsburyDoughboy

Interesting. Wonder what if baseball was added in as well.

vols have NOT been relevant in football in NCAA in over 20+ years. And certainly not under Heuple. Some really fuzzy math must have gone into this poll. Looks like they must have taken Basketball Schools and weighed them heavier ??? IDK. Makes no sense what so ever.

volboy

vols have NOT been relevant in football in NCAA in over 20+ years. And certainly not under Heuple. Some really fuzzy math must have gone into this poll. Looks like they must have taken Basketball Schools and weighed them heavier ??? IDK. Makes no sense what so ever.

Attachments

• 20221102_152916.jpg
    20221102_152916.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 12

Bamamonts

I think Bama has the best football coach and I really like the basketball coach as well. I think Tennessee has good coaches also. The baseball coach has done a real good job. I'm excited to see Bama's new baseball coach. I really hope he does good.

wayne

I don't know if Heuple/Barnes are #1, but definitely Top5. Barnes is HOF and Heuple has had Tennessee ranked in the Top 15, and as high as #1, for 18 weeks after 35 games. Pretty good for the mess he inherited.

THEdonkey0515

I don't know if Heuple/Barnes are #1, but definitely Top5. Barnes is HOF and Heuple has had Tennessee ranked in the Top 15, and as high as #1, for 18 weeks after 35 games. Pretty good for the mess he inherited.
Someone said That's longer than Kiffin, Pruitt, CBJ, and Dooley had UT ranked in the top 15 combined ....

I've not looked it up, but would be surprised.

Last edited:

deerfanatic

Look plenty relevant last year beating your precious tide 52-49 and being one of two reasons y'all didn't make the playoffs. That outta be real relevant to to tide fans. That's been well within 20 years. Had them ranked number 1 for a while and very close to making the playoffs. Might wanna reevaluate that no relevant in 20 years part. Pretty much staying in the top 25 under Heupel. Just saying

wayne

Look plenty relevant last year beating your precious tide 52-49 and being one of two reasons y'all didn't make the playoffs. That outta be real relevant to to tide fans. That's been well within 20 years. Had them ranked number 1 for a while and very close to making the playoffs. Might wanna reevaluate that no relevant in 20 years part. Pretty much staying in the top 25 under Heupel. Just saying
I don't know what he said, but I'm sure it was something stupid just trying to get a rise out of people. The ignore feature works great.

PillsburyDoughboy

It's been 391 Days since the vols beat the Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide in football.

These updates brought to you on a regular basis by PDB and the ALABAMA fan nation . Roll Tide

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110_205320_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110_205320_Google.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 11

deerfanatic

It's been 391 Days since the vols beat the Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide in football.

These updates brought to you on a regular basis by PDB and the ALABAMA fan nation . Roll Tide
This true but what I did was true too unlike when you said it's been 20 years since UT has been relevant 😁. Hey remind me what bama is a nato Al power in besides football? Oh yeah nothing. Never mind.

deerfanatic

I don't know what he said, but I'm sure it was something stupid just trying to get a rise out of people. The ignore feature works great.
He said it's been 20 years since UT has been relevant in football so I gave him a few facts to chew on like that "irrelevant" team wrecked his tides season last year 😂

PillsburyDoughboy

He said it's been 20 years since UT has been relevant in football so I gave him a few facts to chew on like that "irrelevant" team wrecked his tides season last year 😂
ut did not wreck our chances. It was that second loss. You might recall something about second losses. It wasn't the GEORGIA loss that got you . It was the South Carolina loss that got you.

Never forget . 392 days since the vols beat the Glorious ALABAMA Crimson Tide in Football

Latest posts