Sold/Expired Closed

golfnfish

I've now added pics of the carbine and shotguns. For those that asked for texts please message me an email as these pics are on my computer and not my phone so I don't know how to text them. I can email them though.

JDUB

I have decided to move along a few of my shotguns and carbine. I turn 70 next month and no longer hunt or shoot as I once did. I decided to give Tn Deer members a chance at these before I go the Gunbroker route.

Each firearm is a safe queen and has been very lightly used. All are in perfect working condition and are excellent++ cosmetic condition.

I would strongly prefer a face to face sale in the Collegdale/Ooltewah area(Chattanooga suburb) but will consider shipping to qualified buyers at their expense. I'll be adding pics today and can provide additional pics to those with a serious interest.

1. Marlin 1894CS 357/38 Lever Action Carbine - JM Stamp - A few minor dents in the wood - Asking $1200
2. Beretta AL 390 Silver Mallard 20ga Shotgun and choke tubes - 28" VR Barrel - Asking $1200
5 Flush Choke Tubes - SKT, IC, M, IM, F
3. Beretta A400 Xplor 20ga Shotgun with Beretta Case, papers and choke tubes - 28" VR Barrel Asking $1200
3 Flush Choke Tubes - IC, M, F and 2 Extended Choke Tubes - SKT and MOD
4. Remington 1100 12ga Fixed Modified Choke - 28" VR Barrel - Asking $600

I have rarely sold any of my firearms and believe each is priced at a nice discount to Gunbroker sales. I'm not looking for any trades at this time.

Please message me with any questions and interest.

Thanks for looking.
pm sent

golfnfish

One time reduction in price before moving them to Gunbroker. The new prices are firm with face to face sales in Collegedale/Ooltewah only.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: