Sold/Expired Closed

DaveTN

I know it's a bad time to try to be getting anything firearm related.

I'm looking for something in 38/357 or possibly 45 Colt I'm not looking for a collectable, just a range gun. If you have something for sale or trade in the Murfreesboro area; PM me. If you want to trade, give me an idea of what you are trying to find. If you have something for sale, shoot me some pics and a price.

The above two calibers is all I'm interested in.

Thanks, Dave

Last edited:

Sharecropper

I know it's a bad time to try to be getting anything firearm related. But I'm kicking around the idea of Cowboy Action shooting.

I'm looking for something in .45 Colt or possibly .38/.357. I'm not looking for a collectable, just a range gun. If you have something for sale or trade in the Murfreesboro area; PM me. If you want to trade, give me an idea of what you are trying to find. If you have something for sale, shoot me some pics and a price.

The above two calibers is about all I'm interested in. My revolver is .45 Colt, but I might look at something that will shoot .38's just for the cost of ammo (if it ever becomes available again)

Thanks, Dave
Dave,
I've got a Winchester in 45 caliber and a Browning in 357. Winchester is in Cased color on receiver and has 1 box shoot though gun, browning is new in box. Both are saddle ring Levers, 357's aren't cheap. I'm looking for a 204, 243 and 22-250, what do you have in those calibers?
John

DaveTN

Dave,
I've got a Winchester in 45 caliber and a Browning in 357. Winchester is in Cased color on receiver and has 1 box shoot though gun, browning is new in box. Both are saddle ring Levers, 357's aren't cheap. I'm looking for a 204, 243 and 22-250, what do you have in those calibers?
John
The only thing I have in those calibers is a mint condition .243 Winchester Model 70 Super Grade.

DaveTN

KRtROQw.gif

DaveTN

Too bad your not looking for a .223 - I have a Henry Lever Action Long Ranger in .223 Id trade for that shotgun. Mint condition.
No, I'm kicking around the idea of Cowboy Action shooting. .223 won't work. I was going to go with .45 Colt because that's what my Single Action Revolver is, but .45 Colt ammo will be one of the last rounds to catch up when ammo returns, so I think I'll go with 38/357. I've put up a couple of highly sought after things that haven't got any attention. That tells me no one in the area has what I want and wants to get rid of it. But I'll find one. :)

Steverino

Yeah the Long Ranger isn't cut out for action shooting - its a scoped gun and is for hunting - target shooting. I recently got (back last December) a Henry Big Boy Steel Carbine in .44 magnum after a 4 month wait. I have a Vaquero but in .44 mag so I bought the BBS in .44 like your doing - great minds think alike. While I do have some .44 mag rounds I really like the .44 spl. Which is even harder to get than the .45 long colt. LOL. Hence my foray into reloading which I'm still working on assembling the gear for. The BBS is using iron sights and is very fast handling because its so light and shorter than the full size rifles also the large loop lever makes it easier to cycle. I love it - its the best gun I've ever owned. It could easily be an excellent Cowboy shooting gun and they make it in long colt 45 too. I don't shot cowboy but I did want a rifle I could carry around and not get tired out. You never know if a pig will show up or coyote or whatever and its perfect for dispatching either.

Latest posts