Clickers

Phil Floyd

Shooting got to suffering a little. Began to catch myself not reaching full draw or reaching full draw and creeping forward a little before releasing. Friend advised me to get a clicker. I mounted one on my Stalker Coyote recurve. I like it so far. It definitely lets me know when I reach full draw. Haven't decided to use it as a trigger to release or to finish my back tension and then release. A lot easier to use it as a shot trigger. Will have to quieten it down a little before I do any hunting.

Anybody else use one??

eddie c

I haven't tried one. I don't recall seeing one in use but actually I haven't been looking either. I could probably benefit from one but every time I try something I end up going back to what I was doing beforehand.

A long time ago when I got started someone advised me to check out several methods of shooting but in the end I would end up with my own style that would be a combination of all of them. And the best thing I could do was grab a hand full of arrows and go stumping. That would teach me more than anything. That worked and I get my refresher course doing that today.

Wait a minute, it was YOU that gave me that advise. :lol:

Latest posts