Clearwater Archery

eweisner

I'm in the process of fixing up a bow for a young man in my youth group. Some if you may have seen my posts in the other threads. I've gotten it dressed out but need to get the string fixed.

I'm looking at the cams and how everything is setup now and I don't think what I'm seeing is correct.

Does anyone have one of these or better yet know where I can find pictures? I'm also needing to find a string length. Any info would be appreciated

fasteddie

Post up or send me a picture of the cam or both cams. Clearwaters are hard to find lengths on. One of the Clearwater Power Mags had a string length of 56 3/4 qand another of 58 1/2 but those are the only two lengths I have. Get a picture out there of the cam. Closeups on Goolge are hard to find.

eweisner

My camera died so I was only able to get two

IMG_4021_zpsb949513b.jpg

IMG_4020_zps7560b0b8.jpg

fasteddie

If the string isn't broken measure from the end of the string to end of the string. If you can't do that I would Google the full name of the bow plus string length. Example "Clearwater whatever String length"

eweisner

Of course it would be broken....as you noted there are variations that have strings of "56 3/4 and another of 58 1/2".

Latest posts