Clearance Continues

Uncle J

The clearance continues - looking to sell a couple more things just not being used and cleaning out the garage.

Sold - Like new Muck Woody Arctic Ice Boots with vibram bottoms in mossy oak country dna. No miles on them and haven't been worn other than trying on at the house - no cleanup or cleaner used - purchased but decided I like my lace up boots better. Size 11M . Retails at Bass Pro for $219 plus tax - asking $125.

- Nice pair / great shape (worn twice maybe?) of American made USGI jungle boots made by Mcrae. Men's size 10.5W - retails for $179 plus tax - asking $50

- Ameristep Blind (hub style) used for about a month several years ago - lost lease so selling - asking $60

1701267707693.jpeg

1701267746079.jpeg

1701267830858.jpeg

1701267872629.jpeg

1701268010237.jpeg

1701268080241.jpeg

1701268173291.jpeg

Last edited:

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Great talking again @Hduke86 - for anyone that doesn't know him he is a standup guy and great to do business with. I have to brag on him as-well - as we were leaving this afternoon he went to help a lady in distress he didn't know in the Walmart parking lot with her car.
Now don't go giving him the big head. He's alright, but that's all 😃

Hduke86

Haha - this lady appeared to be struggling with a windshield wiper blade swap and he didn't hesitate to jump in and help her.
The first time I saw her about to rip the wiper arm off she was a little more stand-off'ish. I mean I get it, here comes a muscled up, good looking dude that looks like he is the poster child for "True American Man". She was more of the "I'm a woman and I can do anything" and I don't need a man's help…….until she couldn't figure out how to swap them wiper blades 🤣. Well it was great catching up again and meeting your boy

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
The first time I saw her about to rip the wiper arm off she was a little more stand-off'ish. I mean I get it, here comes a muscled up, good looking dude that looks like he is the poster child for "True American Man". She was more of the "I'm a woman and I can do anything" and I don't need a man's help…….until she couldn't figure out how to swap them wiper blades 🤣. Well it was great catching up again and meeting your boy
More like a guy who looked like he belonged in a van down by the river

Rakkin6

Man I love jungle boots when it warms up I turkey hunt in them. Put some camp dry or scotch guard on the canvas and a good layer of kiwi brush the kiwi in and you are good to go. I have two pair of the green and one pair of the black. GLWS

Latest posts