Clarification on bag limit

Speedwell-Hunter

I am in Unit B, for gun season, I am allowed 2 antlered and 1 antlerless per person correct? Making sure I am reading this correctly off the charts.

thank you

K-dub

You have to purchase a type 94 permit to harvest a doe. If you have a lifetime license or sportsman license you don't have to purchase a type 94. You don't get to harvest a doe with just a big game gun license, buck only.

Speedwell-Hunter

You have to purchase a type 94 permit to harvest a doe. If you have a lifetime license or sportsman license you don't have to purchase a type 94. You don't get to harvest a doe with just a big game gun license, buck only.
I called my zone 2 TWRA office on thursday, and they said I get two antlered and 1 doe, no special permit for the doe…where are you getting this information? Thanks

Jcalder

The info is in the hunting guide. Unless it's changed, a hunter needs a type 94 license to kill a doe with a rifle. The exemptions are those with a sportsman's license because it's included in the package and a landowner that is exempt under farmland rules. That info is in the hunting guide. Also, the 2 antlered deer is for the hunting year. Whether you kill with a muzzleloader, rifle or bow, you're allowed 2. Couple exemptions would be if you're on a draw hunt and it's a bonus deer.

Speedwell-Hunter

The info is in the hunting guide. Unless it's changed, a hunter needs a type 94 license to kill a doe with a rifle. The exemptions are those with a sportsman's license because it's included in the package and a landowner that is exempt under farmland rules. That info is in the hunting guide. Also, the 2 antlered deer is for the hunting year. Whether you kill with a muzzleloader, rifle or bow, you're allowed 2. Couple exemptions would be if you're on a draw hunt and it's a bonus deer.
This helps a TON. Thanks for clarifying

Latest posts