Christmas Present

UTGrad

I say this is a pretty sweet gift from the wife!!

This Exxus feels exactly like my Scott Longhorn. I had a Stan Shootoff and although an excellent release I had slight POI changes between it and my Longhorn.

I finally found a thumb trigger that feels and shoots like my Longhorn. Awesome release!

Arch-N

Just looked it up also. Thanks for the info. Looking at the picture the thumb release looks a little forward on the frame.... Is this adjustable?

UTGrad

Arch-N said:
Just looked it up also. Thanks for the info. Looking at the picture the thumb release looks a little forward on the frame.... Is this adjustable?

Yes very adjustable. It actually fit me spot on right out of the package which is nice. I only had to make minor travel and tension adjustments.

UTGrad

DixieCrafter said:
Sweet release! I have the red and black version! Have you seen the Core Exxus version?

I have and they look good. I chose the Exxus cause its like my Longhorn. The Core Exxus will complement the new Scott hinge nicely. I like that Scott is offering thumb triggers that match with their respective hinges. It's nice to be able to swap releases and the POI and tune remains the same.