Chris Johnson

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Hillbilly Hunter said:
Titans don't need him.
i Definitely dont agree with this... He would be an upgrade to any roster!! Do they need him for 50 mill ??? Thats another story!!
Just because the titans have ran the ball pretty good dont let that give you a false sense of security. When the regular season kicks in we will see if they can do it for 4 quarters!! He demands attention on the fieldd and opens more for the other guys.. BTW did anyone see that great lil pass and catch between locker and cook over the top, down the sideline?? pretty

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Hillbilly Hunter said:
The huge upgrade in QB's will open up the run game. Don't need a thug. They were talking about the money thing on the zone this morning. Is he as good as Marshall Faulk in his prime? It's not even close.
Your right its not even close johsons rushing average for his first three years is over 600 yards more than faulk in his first three years along with faulk signing for 18 mil in 1994!! Will cj career totals be more than faulk??? I dont know , but comparing the first three years of their careers , cj blows him out of the water!! and to say that that the quarterback play will make up for what cj brings to the table is absurd!!! Without cj ,opposing d will have 7-8 in the box , with cj they will constantly have 7-9 depending on the probability that cj gets the ball! The level of Qb play we have seems to be better than years past but in no way will they make our run game better. Without a strong running game, our passing game will be tough to execute... thats wwere cj comes in. I hope munchak has somee plaanss for some screens and gets a little funky with his use of cj to free up some other guys!!! OH yeah... cj and his agent are on their way up here to talk

Str8Shooter

I'm a fan of CJ but he's being ridiculous. How is being paid as the top RB not enough? He's just being greedy and needs to get his head out of azz. Everybody else is at camp trying to get better as a team and all CJ can think about is himself. If he doesn't want to play then trade for a 1st and second round pick. He's a great RB, but I think the other RB's can carry this team. Maybe not all on their own but they could split the carries between the other 3 RB's that they got on the team. I miss the days where players played for the love of the game and didn't act like babies.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Str8Shooter said:
I'm a fan of CJ but he's being ridiculous. How is being paid as the top RB not enough? He's just being greedy and needs to get his head out of azz. Everybody else is at camp trying to get better as a team and all CJ can think about is himself. If he doesn't want to play then trade for a 1st and second round pick. He's a great RB, but I think the other RB's can carry this team. Maybe not all on their own but they could split the carries between the other 3 RB's that they got on the team. I miss the days where players played for the love of the game and didn't act like babies.
You are exactly right!!! he should be ecstatic that they are willing to make him the highest paid rrunning back!! agree 100% with your post!!

DOC1187

Str8Shooter said:
so true

Locksley

DOC1187 said:
Str8Shooter said:
so true
YEP CJ wants a payday.....Needs more gold teeth, I'm thinking.