• Help Support TNDeer:

Chickamauga 5 bass limit 44.3 Pounds.

Kirk

A friend of mine, Rogne Brown is an awesome fisherman. (the one that looks like a lead guitarist for ZZ Top). He can catch huge Largemouth Bass and make it look easy.

This was his Saturday (March 9)catch: 5 bass @ 44.3 pounds.

598644_619221341436787_1473932860_n.jpg

A week earlier (March 3) he and his nephew Michael Neal hooked into 5 bass weighing an impressive 37.96 pounds. (didn't show the littlest fish)

182417_616475028378085_891599502_n.jpg

[size]Chickamauga is on fire![/size]

Yep, these are the ones I was talking about in the other thread yesterday, awesome fishing on the Chic right now! I know of more than half a dozen buddies who have caught one or more over 10 lbs on Chic in the last month!

Winchester said:
Yep, these are the ones I was talking about in the other thread yesterday, awesome fishing on the Chic right now! I know of more than half a dozen buddies who have caught one or more over 10 lbs on Chic in the last month!

The grass is back and the 15" minimum size for keepers has really helped the fish get bigger. A lot of griping a few years ago about all the Tournament weights being low. Now look at them.

Are your buddies using the the T-Rig to catch theirs?

Kirk said:
Winchester said:

The grass is back and the 15" minimum size for keepers has really helped the fish get bigger. A lot of griping a few years ago about all the Tournament weights being low. Now look at them.

Are your buddies using the the T-Rig to catch theirs?
I agree, and yes many of them being caught on the A-rig with some good ones also coming on a Trap and Jerkbait.

Latest posts

Back