Checking interest…Glock 19 Gen 2

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I am thinking of getting a new smaller EDC, and am looking to sell my Gen 2 19 to pay for it. Comes with three mags and two holsters, one is a TREX arms Sidecar (IWB) and an Alien Gear OWB. I've had this gun for about 10 years and bought it off a friend who had bought it new. Being a Glock, it still fires every time. I'd like to get $500 for everything as a package. I don't want to ship, so FTF in middle TN, I'm located in Hickman county. I can send pics later upon request.

Specializedjon

He's keeping the wife happy with her new presents
@Pilchard must be out of the country or something. Comments like this usually send him over the edge 😂

He may still be typing

@TNJones4530 next time you're over, just act like all the new "family members" have been there for a while....nothing to see here Jon's wife.

TNTreeman

@Pilchard must be out of the country or something. Comments like this usually send him over the edge 😂

He may still be typing

@TNJones4530 next time you're over, just act like all the new "family members" have been there for a while....nothing to see here Jon's wife.
TnJones was at my shop for Valentines Day but all he could show me was pictures of he and Jon. I'm happy for them.

Specializedjon

I suck. I talked WAY too much 💩 with my "back off suckas" comment. I didn't pay attention to the Gen. 2 part. I needed the pic rail.

Go ahead....I deserve it.....

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Latest posts