Sold/Expired Cerakote materials

hunter0925

I thought I was going to start doing cerakote for myself but between the overtime at work and family life it just isn't happening. So I'm putting the things I got up.
I have an industrial food warmer for an oven. It stands roughly 6 ft tall and around 2ft deep by 2ft wide. It has a heating element in the bottom and places to hang racks along the sides.
I have a blast cabinet from harbor freight. It is nothing special but is their largest model and is still in the box new.
Lastly, I had a friend build me a vat out of stainless steel to soak everything in acetone. It is roughly 44 inches long by 12 inches wide and 8 inches deep. It has a stand that holds it with adjustable feet for height and a drain on one end.
I don't have to sell any of this as all it is doing is taking up space but I'm also not looking to make money on it, I just want to get back what I have in everything. I need 500 for all 3 pieces and can meet around Chattanooga to Athens areas. I'm at work now but can try to post pics tomorrow and will answer any questions I can. $500 is what I need for everything. 423 six05 7three09, Daniel.

hunter0925

Mattt":1k25vbua said:
I may be interested but am out of town until mid october. I'm in meigs co.

I forgot to take pics today as I'm back at work but if you text me I will get you some tomorrow on my day off. I'm not in a hurry to sell as everything has been sitting there for 6 months as it is. I live in Dayton so meigs is close.

hunter0925

The place I bought it from was an appliance company and they said it would get to 260 which is perfect for what I was going to use it for. I also figured that a few insulating blankets on the outside would bump that up a bit.

Latest posts