Center Hill?

Jmed

Havent bass fished the lake in years, but headed up tomorrow to go try our luck. Just wondering if anyone has been lately and if the fish are biting good? I live next to Chickamauga so this will be a drastic change of scenery.

TNReb

It not sure what the rain will do to the lake... I don't fish it too often. I was there about 2 weeks ago and caught a few on crankbaits like rok crawlers in 5-10ft.

Jmed

Thought I'd leave a report: Pretty happy with how it turned out considering I havent bass fished the lake in 20 years. Thunder, lightning, rain all day! the lake came up about 2 ft while were out there. Despite the weather we had a fun day, we caught a bunch of fish. Our best 5 ended up just short of 14lbs. our bag was all largemouth and one smallie. The winners had 4 smallies and 1 green fish. They had 17lbs. Same guy had 27lbs of largemouth last weekend! We caught all of our fish around run ins and water falls where there was stained water. all fish caught on a white chatter bait, very shallow. water was 59 and rising like a rocket. looks like its about 5 feet higher than when we left. Glad to see the lake back to the way it used to be.

Latest posts