Cell cam spypoint link micro $100

Mr. Hawk

Academy has them marked down to $119 and has a $20 off code on their site or u can use the 20% off from the other thread

Bone Collector

These are a good deal. The reviews will tell you they are entry level cell cams. The picture quality looks fine, and they say the trigger speed is good, which is my only real complaint with my stealth cams that I have. Apparently they have pretty good customer service as well.

It is kinda expensive to run these cameras. you will need a decent sized SD card (micro SD in this case) to run the cam. The battery life on cell cams (regardless of what you read) is generally bad. My advice is to get some 12V batteries ($40-$50 a piece) and run those. You can recharge them and they last between 2-3 months. If you put it somewhere where light gets in use a solar panel, but if you put it in the woods, good luck.

Also each camera is a cell phone and each camera needs a data plan, There are several plans ranging from 25-unlimited per month. To get unlimited with this camera it will run you $120 a year or $10 a month if you pay up front. If not it is $15/month per camera. If you put ti somewhere where you only get 0-3 pics per day, it is free to run, but good luck.

The reason I typed this is many want to get a Snyper or Covert but being the high back end cost to run these, the cheaper you can get your camera the better.

I picked up 2 in store. Got 1 Wednesday on a whim, then after thinking about it, I got another today. You get a bigger discount ($24) with the 20% off coupon from the TWF. I also picked up 2 12V batteries, which the 20% was applied to as well.

Bone Collector

Something else I should mention. I have not put the first one out, but wanted to try to activate it. It was a breeze to set up. Apparently it is free for the first month, so you get unlimited pics for 30 days.

That is something to think about if you get one. If you know it will be 2-3 weeks before you take it out, don't activate it until the day of or day before. Then you can run it for a while and then get your data plan.

FYI the data plan is purchased through the app, not Verizon.

Latest posts