CCI Large Rifle Magnum primers

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
2-Step Enabled
He's a scammer, 99.99%. This is why I only would deal with TNDeer Supporters.

He sent 15 messages to folks about all sorts of gear trying to sell them misc stuff.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
2-Step Enabled
So did you use Paypal friends and family?

Warning! Know who you are dealing with, never send money via Venmo or Paypal Friends & Family to someone you don't know.
Please use the report button for any unusual activity!

Jcalder

Ftf isn't so much the issue. It's dealing with guys that don't have many posts. If I come across someone like that, I'll try to do things ftf. I've met a few guys that lurk more than they post and it's turned out fine. Traveled a few times several hours as well.
It's a shame. That's why I don't do anything that's not face to face, and preferably near my house.
Hopefully Crow Terminator will get what he needs.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
2-Step Enabled
Well, one issue is we have a requirement for X number of posts, and two weeks. Then they can use the PM system.
They meet that, then they go on a rampage messaging 10-12 people about items for sale at fair prices with great photos. Then ask for this or that.

Don't do business with people that aren't willing to post it to the classifieds.

Jcalder

Well, one issue is we have a requirement for X number of posts, and two weeks. Then they can use the PM system.
They meet that, then they go on a rampage messaging 10-12 people about items for sale at fair prices with great photos. Then ask for this or that.

Don't do business with people that aren't willing to post it to the classifieds.
Wtb ads are the worst for scammers, and I started one 2 hours ago lol. There's also those that try to skirt the system and post their ads in other forums. Other than being smart with who you deal with, how else do you stop this from time to time?

DaveTN

Ftf isn't so much the issue. It's dealing with guys that don't have many posts. If I come across someone like that, I'll try to do things ftf. I've met a few guys that lurk more than they post and it's turned out fine. Traveled a few times several hours as well.
Sure… you can have a guy that posts his first post and is legit and you can have a guy with 500 posts that isn't. I've bought and sold a lot of guns here and on other locals forums. I've never had a problem other than an azzhat I traveled to meet, and he claimed a S&W revolve I had, had too much barrel to cylinder clearance. 🙃

I figure if I can't sell without having to travel; I'm asking too much. And if I'm buying and it's far away, I'll use the underground railroad that's here. ;)

Crow Terminator

This one is on me for sure. I am very cautious of doing transactions on other sites but I guess I have been on TnDeer so long I let my guard down and got too trusting.

He is saying his wife is terminally ill and that's why he hasn't been around. I don't know the person or his story but I do think if he's making that up, then that's just plain sorry. It's one thing to steal/scam $ from somebody but a whole other level if they're making that up to go with it. I've still not got a refund but wishful thinking had me hoping there was a slight chance of it.

Tenntrapper

This one is on me for sure. I am very cautious of doing transactions on other sites but I guess I have been on TnDeer so long I let my guard down and got too trusting.

He is saying his wife is terminally ill and that's why he hasn't been around. I don't know the person or his story but I do think if he's making that up, then that's just plain sorry. It's one thing to steal/scam $ from somebody but a whole other level if they're making that up to go with it. I've still not got a refund but wishful thinking had me hoping there was a slight chance of it.
Not to talk down about the forum...but I've had several members promise things that never happened. And not just newbies. If it's not something you can afford to lose...better CYA.
But overall....I've had good experiences dealing with members here.

rodeojoe

Are you guys trying to shame me, telling other members not to interact with me because I am a member but not a supporter? I have been a member since 2004! Does that count for anything?

I am thinking about becoming a trans, homo, undocumented women and get you all in trouble for being racist! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: MUP

JArender

man I hate seeing this. I've done a lot of transactions through the years on tndeer and i've never had a bad experience. I've messed up once on a deer stand and listed it as one thing, that it was sold to me as and I never checked it otherwise, But the guy I sold it to caught the difference after he got it home. He was cool about it and didn't want his money back but I still feel terrible I screwed up like that.

My wife always says be careful and I always say it's a tndeer member those are some good guys I ain't worried. guess I better watch out if trying anything other than ftf

tug

Just an FYI. Yes, for about a year, the LR magnum primer was the hardest to obtain. But now there are several places that have them at fair market rate. About $150 a thousand. Not sure what the argument is about here.

Latest posts