call makers

Stoner

I make my own calls and enjoy killing a gobbler that I made with my own hands. There is a little bit of an investment in tools to make a quality call.

Osceola with a couple of calls that I made.

P1050082.jpg

Maple Burl call that I made. One of my favorite calls. Sounds good and looks pretty. Shot the lower beak off that gobbler.

P1050076.jpg

Harvester

Stoner said:
I make my own calls and enjoy killing a gobbler that I made with my own hands. There is a little bit of an investment in tools to make a quality call.

P1050082.jpg

Maple Burl call that I made. One of my favorite calls. Sounds good and looks pretty. Shot the lower beak off that gobbler.

P1050076.jpg
was wondering if you ever tried to make one out of locust when that dries you can't evev drive a nail into it.

Stoner

harvester said:
Stoner said:

P1050082.jpg

P1050076.jpg
was wondering if you ever tried to make one out of locust when that dries you can't evev drive a nail into it.

No, I have not tried Locust. I would like to give it a try. If you have some that is big enough to make a few calls send it to me and I will make you call out of it.

TN Deer Slayer

Stoner would you like to make some money? :D
How much would you charge for a call?
I collect calls and would like to have one from one of Tndeers own.
Thanks

-John

Latest posts