Calamari ??

JBell

It sounds like the stipulation was if he was fired. Since he took another job, I don't think anyone is on the hook

JBell

I guess Kentucky didn't get the truck to him as quick as the boosters did. Gonna be fun smashing UT in both sports for the foreseeable future😂

PalsPal

The UK board is entertaining. Here is just one example.

Our insiders think Oats would be interested. In spite of what others have said, I see no indication that we've contacted him yet and that statement he made is straight out of the "I don't give a sh*t about UNC" playbook.

Wildcat

They ALL say it but everybody has his price.

Cal made $8.5 million at UK. The right one will get much more, maybe close to $10 million or even more. Who that is? I have no idea but the better they are the higher the cost to draw them away. No coach is safe to stay anywhere no matter what they say. Look at Cal, just 3 weeks ago he said he was staying.

encore06

The word is that Cal went back to Mitch Barnhart, the AD, and ask if UK would match the offer and he was told NO. Still waiting on Cal to make it official so the look for a new coach can proceed

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't think anyone is winning a NC till Hurley is gone. So everyone needs to start wishing a Nick Saban on Hurley and hope he retires soon so everyone in BB has a chance to win a NC. Because with 6 in a row its clear he's got it locked up. That GOAT fuel just runs in the family apparently.

Latest posts