Cabela's Wooltimate Series

Tenn.Guy

Yes. I bought the pants and pullover hoodie/jacket this past year.

I Love the hoodie. Keeps me very warm with a few layers. A lot less bulk than my big parka but keeps me as warm.

The pants are nice, a little more snug than I would like. I can't layer up with them as much and still be very mobile.

bbuck14

Tenn.Guy said:
Yes. I bought the pants and pullover hoodie/jacket this past year.

I Love the hoodie. Keeps me very warm with a few layers. A lot less bulk than my big parka but keeps me as warm.

The pants are nice, a little more snug than I would like. I can't layer up with them as much and still be very mobile.

Same here, but they're hard to beat. I haven't found any of Cabelas hunting apparel I didn't like!

Greentimber

I've had the jacket and pants fome about eight years now. They're ok. Mina are the pre-windshear version. I returned the windshear version because they were so dang loud, like crinkly paper. I use them for moderately cool (around freezing to 40s) deer hunting. They aren't as warm as loft-type insulating garments by far. They are also very bulky and heavy for the warmth they provide. That said they are comfy and I like them. They just aren't for serious cold or backpacking.

Latest posts