cabelas MT050 jacket?

REN

Anyone own these? i have always heard good things about them but just looking for some that may own them for reviews. I have a browning hydro fleece parka now but looking for a new jacket because this one is a bit small on me. I really just would like to know how warm they are?

Hawk

They are all they are chanked up to be. Picey but in the long run worth it. BSK also swears by them.

go_okfishin

I have the MT050 pants. I picked them up at Essex's when they had that Cabelas blowout sale. I paid $49 for mine went home and looked at Cabelas and they were $200. Love them, quiet, warm and gore tex.

TheLBLman

Hawk said:
They are all they are chanked up to be. Picey but in the long run worth it. BSK also swears by them.

My typical hunting attire consists of a base layer of Cabela's Microtex pants & shirt, and a pack with MT050 outerwear. Microtex and MT050 will last for years and years, possibly costing less over time than something you might buy at K-mart.

fishboy1

mt050 is the Best quality rain gear I have ever owned. Have the mt050 uninsulated jacket. XL fits me but is a little short.
Get the TALL size for your skinny carcass.

Also check to make sure you are getting the parka and not the jacket. Parka is much longer and wont ride up.

I have the Cabelas rain suede cold weather coverall suit. I like it a lot and half the price of mT050.

Havent tried the mt050 cold weather extreme coverall suit and don't want to. $$$ !!!

Latest posts