Byron Ferguson's "Bare Bow Shooting School"

BigAl

Mike Goodman, owner/operator of the GOODMAN RANCH, located near Henderson TN, announced today that world renown longbow archer BYRON FERGUSON has chosen the Goodman Ranch as the site for his first ever BARE BOW SHOOTING SCHOOL.
�We pride ourselves as a world class destination for trophy Axis, Fallow and Whitetail, it�s just a natural fit for Byron and the Goodman Ranch to join for this world class event.� Goodman said.
Byron Ferguson noted: � I�ve been asked for years to hold such a school, but never had a facility I cared to be associated with until now.�
�The Goodman Ranch has almost 1,000 acres of beautiful rolling hardwood covered hills for us to roam, a private lake that even I can catch bass in, and most important for the school is a great meeting facility complete with lodging and food.� Ferguson added.
The first ever Byron Ferguson Bare Bow Shooting School is scheduled for MAY 30 - June 1, 2008. A second school is scheduled for June 27 - 29 , 2008.

For complete information contact:
Mike Goodman - 901-734-7818
[email protected]
Or
Byron Ferguson - 256-773-2467
[email protected]

More information, along with Bryon�s complete appearance schedule, is posted at: http://www.byronferguson.com/

ByronsArrow_in_Arrow_Composite.jpg

Latest posts