Butchs kill list *UPDATED

buckaroo

So your saying Florida can't lose to LSU, Georgia, S. Carolina, and out of conference Fla. st, If, big if, Tennessee beats bamer they can win the rest. If you can remember Vols came away from bama losing only by 2 blocked field goals, the year they won NC, so hows it impossible? I even heard bleacher reporter predict Vols yesterday. I think it is a long shot but not impossible

gator-n-buck

buckaroo":4ifm9s2q said:
So your saying Florida can't lose to LSU, Georgia, S. Carolina, and out of conference Fla. st, If, big if, Tennessee beats bamer they can win the rest. If you can remember Vols came away from bama losing only by 2 blocked field goals, the year they won NC, so hows it impossible? I even heard bleacher reporter predict Vols yesterday. I think it is a long shot but not impossible

I think he's saying that you better keep your money in your pocket on the scenario that you just spelled out...... :tu: Of course the F$U game has no bearing on who wins the SEC East..... :D

smalljawbasser

I don't think for a minute the vols have a chance to win the east. But it's silly to think the wackiness in the SEC is over. The second half of the conference season will be as crazy as the first. At this point, who knows what will happen.

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":1ljf3anp said:
gator-n-buck":1ljf3anp said:
Of course the F$U game has no bearing on who wins the SEC East..... :D

:roll: It does if there is a 3-way tie. I'll let you try to figure out how :lol: !

You would have to go way down the list to get to that point and that's probably not going to happen..... :)

1. Two-Team Tie: In the event two teams are tied for a division title, the following procedure will be used in the following order:

A. Head-to-head competition between the two tied teams;

B. Records of the tied teams within the division;

C. Head-to-head competition against the team within the division with the best overall (divisional and non-divisional) Conference record, and proceeding through the division (multiple ties within the division will be broken from first to last and a tie for first place will be broken before a tie for fourth place);

D. Overall record against non-divisional teams;

E. Combined record against all common non-divisional teams;

F. Record against the common non-divisional team with the best overall Conference record (divisional or non-divisional) and proceeding through other common non-divisional teams based on their order of finish within their division;

G. Best cumulative Conference winning percentage of non-divisional opponents; and

Of course the Vo11s are going to win the East because I read it on here......... :shock:

mtn cur

Butchs wins...10/24/2015

georgia
western carolina-FCS
bowling green
-------------------------------
iowa 7-6
vandy 3-9
kentucky 5-7
south carolina 7-6
utc-FCS
ark state 7-6
utah state 10-4
--------------------------------
kentucky 2-10
south carolina 11-2
south alabama 6-6
western kentucky 8-4
austin peay-FCS

i've told ya and told ya this clown is a 6-7 win coach.

huntinkev

Anybody else notice how mtn cur is obsessed with butch. I think he has a man crush on him. I noticed his avatar changed but I bet he has a butch poster in his bedroom, maybe a shirtless Butch in the sand striking a sexy model pose. [emoji15] [emoji2]

Latest posts