Butch Jones

PalsPal

Hmm, you do realize that Trevor Lawrence wanted to be a Vol, but Butch didn't recruit him hard enough and that Tee Higgins and Amari Rodgers also signed with Clemson even though they lived in E TN, right ;) :D ?

If Butch had signed those guys, Bama wins last years NC. So, congrats :super: !

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":3l7v9o5s said:
Hmm, you do realize that Trevor Lawrence wanted to be a Vol, but Butch didn't recruit him hard enough and that Tee Higgins and Amari Rodgers also signed with Clemson even though they lived in E TN, right ;) :D ?

If Butch had signed those guys, Bama wins last years NC. So, congrats :super: !

I'm betting CBJ would be 2-0 or 1-1 right now at UT. This might actually beat the worst season (4-8) that TN ever had under CBJ.... CJP might take the all time record... :rotf:

P.S.... TN was never signing none of those guys..... :rotf:

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":1fwshmex said:
gator-n-buck":1fwshmex said:
=

Exactly, not after seeing Butch's product. Thanks for making my point, yet AGAIN :) !

Nope... I knew people very close to Higgins and they wanted him to leave the area. Rodgers, a legacy, UT was never mentioned. TL was "never" coming to UT. Pipe dream.... Georgia vs Clemson battle..... :rotf:

Here's who he visited...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190908-231046_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190908-231046_Samsung Internet.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 839

TreyB

Gobbler88":zp2ga7mm said:
TDW05":zp2ga7mm said:
He will when he gets tired of dabo running all over him!
Dabo replaces Saban when he retires imo. I think if Saban wins another NC, he'll retire. He's gonna go out on top.

Why would he???? Has it made at Clemson, money is huge, already ahead of Bama and the main thing.... Conference is easier than in the SEC. IMO he doesn't leave.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Gobbler88":2jauz9t1 said:
TDW05":2jauz9t1 said:
He will when he gets tired of dabo running all over him!
Dabo replaces Saban when he retires imo. I think if Saban wins another NC, he'll retire. He's gonna go out on top.

I don't see that happening. Dabo has made that program what it is. No way he leaves Clemson, ever! Dabo is the top IMO, I'd take them over bama 10/10 times. Bama can't hang with Clemson.

PalsPal

TDW05":23ocl7n4 said:
I don't see that happening. Dabo has made that program what it is. No way he leaves Clemson, ever! Dabo is the top IMO, I'd take them over bama 10/10 times. Bama can't hang with Clemson.

I agree. What incentive would he have to take a step down?

RobbyW

gator-n-buck":2lj7b4ba said:
PalsPal":2lj7b4ba said:
gator-n-buck":2lj7b4ba said:
=

Exactly, not after seeing Butch's product. Thanks for making my point, yet AGAIN :) !

Nope... I knew people very close to Higgins and they wanted him to leave the area. Rodgers, a legacy, UT was never mentioned. TL was "never" coming to UT. Pipe dream.... Georgia vs Clemson battle..... :rotf:

Here's who he visited...

I am going to disagree. UT was TL top choice early on. He made several visits. The story I remember was BJ was more interested in Fields more. Manning was his hero and I really think with a little effort he would be at UT and Butch would still be at UT

Latest posts