butch jones

THEdonkey0515

You know how all the angry fans wanted cuonzo martin gone then vols blast there way into the sweet 16? Would it not be funny if UT won the next 3 games? Beating 4 sec teams in a row winning 7 games and getting into a bowl? Then I guess all the jones haters would just shut up lol

THEdonkey0515

Because they was gonna red shirt dobbs and have him 3 more years! Worly was playing well first of season eveyone was pleased and happy with him up untill the UF game.
Dont think you can blame butch starting a senior who was playing well and trying to red shirt your future guy! But haters gonna hate I guess lol

Wrangler95

THEdonkey0515 said:
You know how all the angry fans wanted cuonzo martin gone then vols blast there way into the sweet 16? Would it not be funny if UT won the next 3 games? Beating 4 sec teams in a row winning 7 games and getting into a bowl? Then I guess all the jones haters would just shut up lol

Mudbone and Gator would never shutup when it comes to UT football!

Wrangler95

I'm sure ole Gator and Mudbone are drowning in their own tears this morning.Vandy and Florida both won their games but they cant enjoy that because they are so heartbroken over Tennessee's win lol!!

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
I'm sure ole Gator and Mudbone are drowning in their own tears this morning.Vandy and Florida both won their games but they cant enjoy that because they are so heartbroken over Tennessee's win lol!!

Another great post.... :) I don't drown in tears no matter who wins or loses... :) Some of us were actually in a treestand before daylight in 27 degree temps.... This is a Hunting forum... :)

TN and SC are not very good teams.... So, it didn't matter... :)

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:

Another great post.... :) I don't drown in tears no matter who wins or loses... :) Some of us were actually in a treestand before daylight in 27 degree temps.... This is a Hunting forum... :)

So I guess you think Florida is good

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:

So I guess you think Florida is good

I Know FL is better than UT and GA.... :) I watched the games... :D

Latest posts