Bushnell BACKTRACK GPS HuntTrack

FULLDRAWXX75

I recently purchased this item after looking at a lot of GPS units, I wanted something plan/simple, no frills to mark locations and be able to down load them to my mapping program at home on my computer.
Well, this little unit is the best of all worlds. It will store up to 25 locations, cookie crumb, log routes up to 48 hrs, time, temp, sunrise/sunset, moon phases, altimeter, etc. Comes with its own software and downloads the info. directly to a map anywhere in the world.
It is the easiest thing I have ever seen to use, all for under $100.00
I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a simple, easy to use GPS unit. It is a bare bones work horse GPS.

FDXX75

FULLDRAWXX75

The more I play with/ get the know this product the more I like it.
I ran a trip log yesterday (actually twice), just to see how everything worked, it was amazing. I plugged it into my computer and it auto downloaded the data and pulled up the map, the route I took, elevation, time lapse, temp, etc of the entire trip.
Then I was able to pull up the individual charts(temp/elev./time) When I placed the pointer of my computer on any section of the graph it automatically put a dot on the trip line on the map to indicate the exact location on the map that function took place. I am more than impressed with this product thus far and expect to be for some time in the future.

FDXX75

Tar12

I have the round one and bought it to keep things simple for running dogs at night and to find the truck..lol A outstanding product for the money! I now run the Garmin Alpha but that is a entirely different ball game..

FULLDRAWXX75

I have both, but the HuntTrack is an entirely different device all together. I am still getting used to using it, but the more I use it the more amazed I am with it.

The simplicity of the entire operation and downloading, not to mention the instant info. to maps without messing around is great.

FDXX75

FULLDRAWXX75

YES!!!!

It is great, it has been a really big help on some property that I used to get turned around on and somewhat confused to my exact where abouts. I will track myself while still hunting and mark points while doing this, then get home and download the track to the google map and bingo..............I can see the big picture of where I was in relationship to other stuff, etc.

I use it to walk property lines that are marked, then download on the map and I can see the entire outline of the property from an aerial view.

It has been worth every penny I spent on it.

FDXX75

FULLDRAWXX75

I like the different features, such as multiple track loading. I can walk/ride into an area and it will track me to the spot I stop at, I can then end the track, start a new one with two simple commands and it will start a new track. When you get home, plug it in............it indicates the two track in different colors and download data so you can see them separately, yet they are linked together as a continuous track on the map (just in different colors at start/stop points).

I tells me distance, travel speed, etc.

A great tool

FDXX75

eastTN270

I researched this today and saw many negative reviews. I'm planning a trip to Ohio this year and would like to have a gps. I like your review, but was wondering if you would still buy the same or change.

Latest posts