Sold/Expired Browning X-Bolt Medallion Maple - REDUCED/Trades added

tacoma2002

2-Step Enabled
NIB
30-06 Browning X-Bolt Medallion AAA Maple.

I bought this thing and had good intentions of putting it in the deer woods, but I can't get away from my M700's. I have a set of new in package DNZ Game Reaper 1" scope mounts and a custom hand made leather sling that had made that go with it….I know, I'm extra…

Has a factory threaded barrel and muzzle brake included. I've had it out of the box to show off about 3 times.

$1,600 FTF or $1,655 shipped to your FFL.

$1,500 FTF; $1,555 shipped to your FFL.

I'd knock off $100 for the sling if you don't want it, but I'd love to see it go with the gun since it was made to match it.

IMG_0395.jpegIMG_3406.jpegIMG_3405.jpeg

Last edited:

tacoma2002

2-Step Enabled
Bump.

I know it's expensive but it's what I've got in it (bought all new).

I'll entertain offers really close to asking pric. Will also consider trades on a nice 20 or 28 gauge auto or o/u.

Prefer Rem 1100 (older mfg say 80's or earlier), Beretta or Browning's. Due to my picky taste I'd like to trade on 95% or better condition guns in wood/blued configuration.

tacoma2002

2-Step Enabled
I would have a hard time taking that to the woods. Beautiful stock / gun.
I "think" that's why I'm here with it. I'm not sure honestly, I guess I've got a pew hoarding problem.

Sometimes I'm like the sauced up version @Specializedjon …except I'm stone cold sober in the middle of the gun shop saying "back off suckas" to a rifle that I know I'll never use.

Wade195

Great looking rifle. I am in the same boat as most everyone else.

I would just sit in the safe.

But it would look good sitting there.

Latest posts