Sold/Expired Browning Pump 7mm Mag w/ Leupold

Snake

Remington made a 760 and 7600 pump rifle for many years and made the 7600 up to when they went bankrupt. I don't think they are making them now after coming back in production and not sure they ever will. These are my favorite rifles and have a 760 30-06 that money couldn't by due to sentimental value. Most were made in 30-06 and 270 but see a few in 7mm-08, 243, 308, and I think 280.

I have always loved pump action rifles and wanted a magnum caliber. Browning is the only one to my knowledge to make a pump in a magnum caliber thus why I ended up with it. It's a super nice rifle that shoots and handles great that I sort of hate to sell. However, I never use it anymore and would like to have the money to fund another project.
Just last Christmas gave my grandson a 270 7600 Remington but it was an automatic

TN Larry

Sold pending payment!

I have had this listed for two months but haven't really pushed selling it. I've had some interest but knew it would take a special buyer looking for one. Yesterday afternoon, I had two gentleman find this just by searching for a BPR and text me 53 minutes apart looking for it. The first guy is mailing funds today while the other is hoping he don't. Lol.

DaveTN

Sold pending payment!

I have had this listed for two months but haven't really pushed selling it. I've had some interest but knew it would take a special buyer looking for one. Yesterday afternoon, I had two gentleman find this just by searching for a BPR and text me 53 minutes apart looking for it. The first guy is mailing funds today while the other is hoping he don't. Lol.
Good for you! You are possibly being asked in this thread to commit a crime, I hope thats not the case.

Latest posts