Browning Dark Ops - Academy online

LanceS4803

I'm a Browning fan.

Moultrie cameras are great, when they work.
Their Customer Service is great, when you send the cameras back in.
And the cameras you get back are great, until the quit working again. :-(

JCDEERMAN

Still contemplating on getting 2 but I think I am fixing to move towards the cell cams. Great deal for sure.
I have almost hit the purchase button many times on cell cams LOL. But I just can't justify adding on to my already $220 a month verizon plan between the wife and myself. I just can't do it, at least not for now. I have the patience of waiting to get to our place. The only times I see this being a benefit is for those locations I only slip into a few times a year and that's when I'm hunting it. If I had the money, I would. For now, I'd rather have more cameras in the woods.

little highriser

I have almost hit the purchase button many times on cell cams LOL. But I just can't justify adding on to my already $220 a month verizon plan between the wife and myself. I just can't do it, at least not for now. I have the patience of waiting to get to our place. The only times I see this being a benefit is for those locations I only slip into a few times a year and that's when I'm hunting it. If I had the money, I would. For now, I'd rather have more cameras in the woods.
I agree plus it might make me lazy.....lol I like easing around in the woods while swapping out the cards and seeing whats going on in locations I don't have a camera. If I lived a good distance from my hunting spot then I would consider cell cams.

rem270

If I lived close to my farm like I used to then I wouldn't even consider cell cams. But being 5 hours away now that kind of makes me want to give them a try. I will probably purchase one and see how it does with service and go from there.

JCDEERMAN

If I lived close to my farm like I used to then I wouldn't even consider cell cams. But being 5 hours away now that kind of makes me want to give them a try. I will probably purchase one and see how it does with service and go from there.
I don't blame you. That's a ways. I'm an hour from our place

Andy S.

Worth mentioning is every Browning camera I have seen in the past, as well as the one shown in the ad, shows "Made in China". I ordered a couple of these and they are "Made in Philippines". Hopefully they are some better with quality control/quality assurance when compared to China. Food for thought.

Attachments

• 30C87436-CAD8-4D4D-80D8-8024A65FB27E.jpeg
    30C87436-CAD8-4D4D-80D8-8024A65FB27E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 72

JCDEERMAN

Worth mentioning is every Browning camera I have seen in the past, as well as the one shown in the ad, shows "Made in China". I ordered a couple of these and they are "Made in Philippines". Hopefully they are some better with quality control/quality assurance when compared to China. Food for thought.
Nice catch. I just got the 3 I ordered in the mail today. Mine are from the Philippines too. We have a couple more of these, but I'm not sure where they're from - they're out in the woods. Only had one Browning die on us. Makes me wonder where it was from - I sent it back in exchange

Antler Daddy

My family has 5 version smart phones and my bill is less than that for unlimited.

whatever cell cam you get, the bill is thu the camera company package...not verizon.

Latest posts