Browning BL22 Grade II with 24 inch octagon barrel

Snowwolfe

New in box. Purchased this in 2013, never fired it. Sent it off to Neil Jones for a trigger job. This is the grade II model with 24 inch octagon barrel. Complete in box with all factory literature.
$1300 plus actual shipping/insurance.

Browning hasn't made these in years and last time they did MSRP was $1,330. Trigger job was over $200 with shipping costs. Trigger is very crisp and according to my Lyman digital trigger pull gauge it averages 3 1/2 pounds for 3 pulls.

Attachments

• tempImagemex8Kx.png
    tempImagemex8Kx.png
    516.6 KB · Views: 200
  • tempImageHXNsMX.png
    tempImageHXNsMX.png
    645 KB · Views: 226
  • tempImageOG6x1F.png
    tempImageOG6x1F.png
    415.6 KB · Views: 227
  • tempImagetgoGHA.png
    tempImagetgoGHA.png
    383 KB · Views: 228
  • tempImageF7a0Ky.png
    tempImageF7a0Ky.png
    468.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

Harold Money jr

I have a Grade II with the shorter round barrel. I always wanted the long octagonal barrel. These are phenomenally fun guns to shoot. The short throw lever, the trigger comes out with the lever too so you don't worry about pinch on the close. Great luck with a great gun!!

Frank.Larance

New in box. Purchased this in 2013, never fired it. Sent it off to Neil Jones for a trigger job. This is the grade II model with 24 inch octagon barrel. Complete in box with all factory literature.
$1300 plus actual shipping/insurance.

Browning hasn't made these in years and last time they did MSRP was $1,330. Trigger job was over $200 with shipping costs. Trigger is very crisp and according to my Lyman digital trigger pull gauge it averages 3 1/2 pounds for 3 pulls.
I'm interested in this Browning you have for sale. What is the best way to contact you?

Latest posts