Sold/Expired Browning Abolt II 30-06

Snake

Yea two different shooters with two unknown loads, unknown zeros on scopes and unknown holds and unknown trigger pulls. But hey every miss or wounded deer everyone was holding right where they were supposed to. That one scenario changed your opinion of a caliber as a whole. Yes sir that is dumb.
You just don't understand what I told you so your just bent on why I chose the 7mm mag. Haven't you ever made a decision based on what you visually seen weather it be right or wrong or neither ? Of course you have so you don't have to answer that . Also which wasn't told I ran upon a great deal in a used Ruger 7mm mag. so everything fell into place . I also ran upon a great deal for a Leupold 50mm scope to put on that rifle about the same time. I have multiple rifles to hunt with if I so desire but why change when it works and sir it works very well . Actually have a 742 30-06 my brother bought new he traded to me but I've never hunted with it . My other go-to gun since we lost my grandson is another 7mm mag. in an TC Encore which has a 25-06 and a 300 win.mag barrels . I don't play around with deers lives by trying different setups , just me if it works I use it . Others do it with success but that's not me . So judge me I absolutely don't care because what you say had absolutely no effect on me . Calling someone dumb just because they made a decision that works for them shows your character which to me is very lacking , have a good day sir !! I've apologized to the original poster for highjacking his post so if you continue to attack me please do so in a pm .

Jbird22

An absolute classic caliber in one of my favorite platforms. Congrats to the new owner!