Sold/Expired Broken Arrow 1400 acre add on .

bowhunter163

Gauging interest to see if I could find enough people to lease the 1400 acre property directly across the street from Broken Arrow . Trying to put 11 people on 1400 acres at $750 a person . Going to try and combine it with Broken Arrow Hunting Club by next year . Will have the same rules as BAHC minus a few changes . Let me know if you're interested via PM , email([email protected]), or phone ( 865-684-6035 ) .

bowhunter163

We are getting this property for sure . We are looking for a few more members . Filling up pretty quick so figured I would let everyone here know .

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I would love to join up, especially since I only live 20 minutes from the lease! But alas, I don't even have that much money to spare, and I do have a few small farms even closer I can hunt.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Shout out to bowhunter163. Although we've never met and this lease is a bit too far for me to join I wanted to thank you for being so responsive to my questions.

bowhunter163

Mag":2yvc8gx9 said:
Shout out to bowhunter163. Although we've never met and this lease is a bit too far for me to join I wanted to thank you for being so responsive to my questions.
Thank you sir . Wish it could work out for ya . I believe we have all the memberships spoken for unless there are some last minute cancellations .

Latest posts