Broadhead ID Help

Gobble4me757

Bought a bow and arrows off a guy where he had all different types…usually buy slick tricks so have no idea what these are as I will shoot them cause they came with it…anyone know what types of broadheads these are? Thanks!
6AEF84BB-DE56-44C1-A57E-8A4E982402F8.jpeg

Black Titan

The one on the bottom looks like a Rage Hypodermic, which is actually what I'm running this year. I cant tell from the picture though if it's a NC (No Collar) or not. If it is, you're good to go as long as it's sharp. If it needs a collar, you can get replacements.

I want to say the top one in the group of 3 is also a type of Rage but I'm not sure.

BT

TNJones4530

2-Step Enabled
Bought a bow and arrows off a guy where he had all different types…usually buy slick tricks so have no idea what these are as I will shoot them cause they came with it…anyone know what types of broadheads these are? Thanks!
View attachment 149490
Top left - Sevr Mechanical
Bottom left - Rage Mechanical
Top Right - Ramcat fixed
Middle Right - Muzzy Trocar Hybrid
Bottom Right - Another Rage Mechanical

Gobble4me757

Thanks! Of the lot, which would y'all recommend? Yes I am a fixed broadhead guy but when a deal for a loaded Matthew's vertix with a bunch of arrows and broadheads arises you jump on it 😂

Black Titan

Thanks! Of the lot, which would y'all recommend? Yes I am a fixed broadhead guy but when a deal for a loaded Matthew's vertix with a bunch of arrows and broadheads arises you jump on it 😂

I'm using Rage due to the great reviews and a friend who highly recommends them. This is my first year bow hunting so don't have any first hand field experience with them yet but my friend swears by them.

Do you have a scale to weigh the broadheads so you can pick up more in the same weight? Those rages are available in 100 or 125 grain. I run the 125g on a 30" ctc goldtip hunter XT, but been playing with the idea of a micro sized arrow like a Victory VAP and a heavier insert to get more FOC.

BT

Gobble4me757

I'm using Rage due to the great reviews and a friend who highly recommends them. This is my first year bow hunting so don't have any first hand field experience with them yet but my friend swears by them.

Do you have a scale to weigh the broadheads so you can pick up more in the same weight? Those rages are available in 100 or 125 grain. I run the 125g on a 30" ctc goldtip hunter XT, but been playing with the idea of a micro sized arrow like a Victory VAP and a heavier insert to get more FOC.

BT
That's a good idea with the scale…I need to get one. I assume they would all be the same grain though as the previous owner would have had to sight the bow in differently depending on the arrow. First year bowhunting? Good for you man! It's a lot of fun! First you will see them. Then you will get shots, and then you will kill em! It's a learning process!

Black Titan

That's a good idea with the scale…I need to get one. I assume they would all be the same grain though as the previous owner would have had to sight the bow in differently depending on the arrow. First year bowhunting? Good for you man! It's a lot of fun! First you will see them. Then you will get shots, and then you will kill em! It's a learning process!

Yeah they're handy to have. There's dedicated archery ones but I just ended up using my little digital hornady scale I already had from my reloading stuff. Seems to do the job well. Anything that can measure in grains should work.

BT

Latest posts