Breaking news out of College Station??

PillsburyDoughboy

Just kidding. Nobody here cares about College Station. But we do care that today is Wednesday, October 26, 2022, and it's been 368 days since alabama has defeated TENNESSEE in football.
Cute. Hate to break it to you. But there is not ZERO chance there will be breaking news out of College Station this season. Wait for it :)

Spurhunter

Cute. Hate to break it to you. But there is not ZERO chance there will be breaking news out of College Station this season. Wait for it :)
You aren't breaking bad news to me. I couldn't possibly care any less what happens in College Station. You are the only one obsessed with Jimbo. Tennessee won't play A&M very often, and quite frankly they are a lower tier team like the rest of the west. LSU and alabama are tied for first in the west and the VOLS have already whipped them both.

deerdills

You aren't breaking bad news to me. I couldn't possibly care any less what happens in College Station. You are the only one obsessed with Jimbo. Tennessee won't play A&M very often, and quite frankly they are a lower tier team like the rest of the west. LSU and alabama are tied for first in the west and the VOLS have already whipped them both.
pdb is trying to decide if he is going to become an Aggie fan now that alabummer is on the decline. Many of the crimson turd fans are already picking a new team to cheer for

Spurhunter

pdb is trying to decide if he is going to become an Aggie fan now that alabummer is on the decline. Many of the crimson turd fans are already picking a new team to cheer for
I have seen more Georgia license plates and bumper stickers and less alabama license plates and bumper stickers since TENNESSEE whipped alabama than I have in years. I think they are all switching over to UGA.

cbhunter

No undefeated teams in the west

#Troll Tide

Latest posts